August 18, 2013

Saturday market fun

Audrey and I went to the local Saturday market yesterday. Weather was lovely. We stopped by the fruits and vegetable vendors. They had deliciously sweet Apples and Nectarines so we bought one basket of each. Audrey ate one whole nectarine on her own! I ate 2 once we got home. They were so delicious. I am going to make Apple galette with the Apples I got. Then we stopped by several bakers. We bought a box of french macarons, one Blueberry pastry, and one chocolate pastry. I was pretty hungry when I got there and I tried to look for my favorite Knish vendor but they were not there yesterday. So for lunch I bought myself some vegetarian Samosas. Delicious. Then we passed by a vegan muffin baker and of course I had to try it. I bought Blueberry muffin and Triple Pineapple muffins. Surprisingly, they were very moist. I liked the Triple Pineapple muffin a lot. All and all, the market was fun. Audrey and I enjoyed our time there. She even got to dance with a belly dancer!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment